Monday 7 April 2014

Times they are a growing


The weather is beginning to warm the days getting longer and the seedlings are starting to appear through the soil. 
Every Monday morning bar bank hols I go to an Organic fruit and veg growing course in my home town Holywood, I have learnt a lot especially about growing fruit and fruit trees.
I am now putting what I learnt into practice and hope to have a great balance of life been growing great food and baking wonderful bread. 
These are radish seedlings grown in soil blocks another thing I learnt this year, there is always so much to learn but the best way is to get hands on.
I took a walk thought Bangor's walled garden earlier if you are in Bangor it's a must see! I took a few photos of fruit tree forms and chard growing so much more to see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment