Monday 29 September 2014

Cancer fight again

I have had two years of good progress after brain surgery and radiotherapy,  a few weeks ago I started to feel a little unwell and had a few seizures. 
After a few days in hospital with a change in meds and a chat with my medical team, it was decided that I should start Chemotherapy as soon as possible. It's not as bad as you see on TV as I only had to have an IV of chemo to start with that lasted no longer than 10 minutes. I also have tablets to take at home every day and steroid tablets so eating lots :) made a sourdough today keeping up normality as much as I can. 
I am also hoping to return to college soon and other activities so watch this space.

Thanks to everyone for their suppport over the years especially Belfast Cookery School and Mourne Seafood bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment